Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Back and Great Info

Ok, so I have been absent from the blog for awhile.  I am sure you all can relate.  Working full-time, coming home taking care of the family as well as keeping up with my Etsy shop is quite time consuming. 

It is difficult to keep my Ducks In A Row sometimes.  Hee, hee.  But, I wanted to share with you my new obsession passion.  Extreme Couponing!  I am going to start sharing with you great finds I discover along the way.  Let's save money together!

The first one I wanted to share is Ebates
Don't be weary, I was at first but took the leap of faith and well worth it.  I used it to get deep discounted magazines.  All you do is create an account in Ebates.  Then browse the many shops that you normally shop at online.  Walmart, ToysRUs, JCPenney, Magazines.com and numerous other stores. All new members receive a $5 instant credit in their account.  For each purchase you will receive cash back.  At the end of each quarter you can choose to have your money mailed to you in the form of a check or deposited directly into a paypal account.  It does work, I received my first check just last week. 


I plan on doing lots of Christmas shopping this way to save even more money.  Be sure to check it out.  Don't hesitate to drop me a note if you have any questions along the way. 

By the way, it is good to be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment